Building Vancouver’s Future was inspired by the desire to partner with companies across the city that have the same mandate: to improve our community, collaboratively. This event intends to bring together community and business leaders who have continued to drive successful growth in the Vancouver area. We are proud to be working with a range of industries, company sizes, and both the private and public sector.
The event offers a keynote speech, a fireside chats and a panel discussion. Check out the list of speakers:
- Jeff Mallet – First President Yahoo!, Owner, Whitecaps, Owner, San Francisco Giants MLB
- Genesa Greening – CEO BC Women’s Foundation
- Mark Pannes – Founding Director, HSBC Private Bank’s Global Sports Group, CMO, the New York Knicks, CEO Vancouver Whitecaps Football Club
- Host – Jason Pires, Co-Anchor CTV Morning Live
- Gez McAlpine – Whisky Presenter, Canadian brand ambassador for Bruichladdich single malt Islay whisky and Westland Whiskey
Building Vancouver’s Future takes place this Friday, February 21st at 5pm at The Pipe Shop. Grab your tickets and we’ll see you there!