New Whistler Water packaging embraces healthy lifestyle preferences and local character.
The quality of Whistler Water provides a delicious and refreshing taste for every palate, and now the new brand launched this summer improves upon an award-winning design to deliver evolution inspired by Canada’s pristine nature, passion for a healthy lifestyle and the proud celebration of all things local. From sustainability and packaging, to nutrition and recycling, Whistler Water is Canada’s premium bottled water.
Whistler Water’s aim is to have a truly Canadian product that starts with the finest quality of glacial spring water and unique packaging. The previous Whistler “Mountain Bottle” had been recognized within the industry by the International Bottled Water Association and is a past recipient of the Beverage Packaging Global Design Award.
The new branding includes icon elements representing: glacial spring, snow, water, rain and a double ‘W’ for Whistler Water. The modern word mark also focuses on the global recognition of Whistler and the superior quality of Canada’s vast natural resource, water.
Additional features of the new bottle from top to bottom include:
- Glacier blue-coloured cap
- Cool blue tinted bottle creates more contrast and gives appearance of cold and fresh content
- Distinctive and contemporary Whistler Water icon
- New logotype emphasizes Canada and Whistler origins
- Clear label creates balance with award-winning mountain bottle design
- Mountain impression in base of bottle becomes more visible with new bottle tint colour