Reports to: Production Supervisor, Full Time.
- Perform scheduled sanitation requirements.
- Maintain accurate sanitation records.
- Maintain inventories of cleaning supplies and update as required
- Anticipate sanitation requirements and adapt to changes in production.
- Expand and improve the sanitation program as required
- Report to Process Supervisor on regular basis
- Adhere to Health & Safety, GMP, HACCP and company policies
- Other tasks as assign by Management
- Completion of second school
- Previous sanitation experience necessary
- Bottling/production experience preferable
- Experience with Automated Cleaning-in-Place (CIP) systems an asset
- Energetic, team player
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize work & multitask
- Ability to solve problems & work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Shift work required
How to apply:
Only candidates who meet the requirements of this position will be contacted, thank you.